Thursday, April 26, 2007

A horrible case of "CRS"

Gonzalez' has "Can't remember shit disease." That is CRS.

As noted in this article:
Will Durst: The Curious Case Of The Amnesiac Attorney General
I'm afraid it is my duty to impart some bad news, and I advise you all to sit down before you fall down. The Attorney General of the United States apparently is suffering from a horrible disease. Best case scenario is we're talking a tertiary case of situational amnesia. For a lawyer, that can't be good. In his recent appearance before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Alberto Gonzales was unable to recall anything...45 times, and that was before lunch. Maybe it's simply a case of hypoglycemia, since after lunch, he only couldn't recollect 29 times. I don't mean to minimize the critical nature of this crisis but the solution seems obvious to me: between meal snacks...
http://www.buzzflash.com/articles/durst/048

No comments: